Apologies if you noticed no results the last couple of days. I checked this morning and discovered the database was down! Not sure of the issue but rebooted the box and all is well. I have switched to Linux to provide a (hopefully) more resilient solution. I think I need to put in a monitoring solution. I’m still having issues as I write this and will resolve asap.
What you may have not noticed however, along with league positions if you click on a selection it now shows you the last home/away and h2h results! The reason for not shouting too loud is in my testing as a stand-alone page it works fine. Then when I drop it into wordpress it gives some additional spurious output which I don’t know why!